Sales Account Executive
Odenza Marketing Group is seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic to join our team as a Sales Account Executive.What do we have to offer? We pride ourselves on providing you with the right combination of training, motivation, and compensation to let you succeed both professionally and personally. We offer a great atmosphere, friendly staff, guidance from the management team, and on-going training.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting phone-based business-to-business (B2B) selling to prospective clients. They will source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. The successful candidate will effectively and efficiently answer incoming sales calls and provide relevant information on company services. They will also be expected to build strong business relationships with prospects and customers. The successful candidate will maintain accounts using the CRM system and meet and strive to exceed monthly sales targets.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Post-secondary education; education in a business related field is preferred.
- Five (5) year’s business-to-business sales experience and a passion for travel as products being sold are travel related.
- Experience developing and delivering client presentations.
- Corporate Incentive or Timeshare experience is an asset.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients and staff of various levels.
- Strong problem solving, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Passionately committed to internal and external customer service.
- An outgoing personality, a great work ethic, a positive attitude, and the dedication to fully learn and understand the company’s products and sales processes.
- Self-motivated, solution focused, and driven by the opportunity to help clients realize measureable business results.
- Enthusiastic energy level applied consistently to deliver outstanding results.
- Effective organizational and time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and previous experience using CRM software.
- Ability to work well in a culturally diverse team-oriented environment and independently.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package which includes a salary, uncapped commissions, monthly bonuses and full benefits. To apply, please email your resume in a Word document to: email@example.com, and cite the position in the subject line of your email.