Ocean Adventure 4 Day Cruise (EPOATNTPC)
- 4 Day/3 Night cruise for 2 people in one stateroom (category 4A) based on double occupancy with Carnival Cruise Lines, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Princess Cruise Lines or Norwegian Cruise Lines.
- Departure ports include: Long Beach, CA; Miami, FL; or Port Canaveral, FL sailing to the Caribbean or the Bahamas.
- The guest is responsible for travel/port taxes of $99.00 USD per person. Total recipient expenses are $198.00 USD per couple.
- Upgrades: We have a team of dedicated professional travel consultants. After the recipient completes their registration, they will be assigned to an Odenza travel agent. Their agent will work with them to either book their promotional vacation or help them book the custom vacation of their dreams. This might include upgraded accommodations, additional nights, modified flights, car rental, attraction passes and more. In some cases, a guest might decide to venture on to an entirely different destination. Our goal is to send each certificate holder on a memorable vacation.
1. Guests go to Odenzareg.com to fill out the registration information. They will need to submit a refundable reservation deposit at the time of registration. They can pay by Visa/Mastercard (if they do not have access to a computer, we will mail them a manual registration form and they can submit their funds in the form of a bank draft or money order)
2. In receipt of the funds their certificate will be assigned to an Odenza travel agent and the travel agent will contact them directly to begin the booking process.
a) Is the certificate transferable?
A. Yes, the certificate is transferable prior to registration.
b) Why are funds required before speaking with a travel agent?
A. Prices and availability of travel change by the minute which means that the funds are needed in-house at registration so that as soon as the guest wants to book a spot can be reserved. The guest will receive a full 100% refund if they no longer want to book at any point.
c) Can I use 2 or more certificates together for group travel?
A. No, group travel is not permitted as stated in the terms and conditions.
*Please Note: These certificates are for promotional use only, by customers, and cannot be used by client principals, employees or related parties.