One Week Getaway (EPSNRVND)
- 7 nights of resort accommodations for 2 people at one of over 3000 resorts, located worldwide (depending on resort up to 4 people may stay in one room: 2 adults + 2 children under 11).
- NO TIMESHARE PRESENTATION IS REQUIRED
- There is a $100.00 USD reservation deposit required at registration. This deposit is fully refundable at any point should the guest decide not to book.
- Please note: Some resorts will charge local taxes/fees. Travel agents will be able to warn each guest about this information regarding the specific resort that they are interested in prior to completing a booking.
- The reservation deposit will be used as payment for the travel agency booking fee if a booking is completed or will be refunded to the guest if they choose not to complete a travel booking. Guest must contact Odenza to process the refund.
- Guests can visit: www.oneweekgetaway.com prior to registration to view examples of the resort inventory available.
- Upgrades: After the recipient completes their registration, they will be given access to our promotional inventory website. They will also find options for upgraded destinations/accommodations at additional cost. Guests may be interested in exploring customized vacation options and upgrades not available on the website such as additional nights, flights, car rental, attraction passes and more. Registered guests can contact our customer service team and request to work with one our dedicated professional travel consultants to explore upgrades and help them book the custom vacation of their dreams.
1. Certificate holders will go to Odenzareg.com to register their certificate and submit the $100.00 refundable deposit by Credit Card.
2. They will then receive an email with a link and passcode to browse through the available resort inventory where they can place their resort selection on hold and call Odenza to book it. Guests also have an option to mail-in registration if they do not feel comfortable submitting the refundable registration deposit online.
a) Is the certificate transferable?
Yes, the certificate is transferable prior to registration.
b) Why is a deposit required before accessing the resort inventory or speaking with a travel agent?
Prices and availability of travel change by the minute which means that the funds are needed in-house at registration so that as soon as the guest wants to book a spot can be reserved. The guest will receive a full 100% refund if they no longer want to book at any point.
c) Can I use 2 or more certificates together for group travel?
No, group travel is not permitted as stated in the terms and conditions.
*Please Note: These certificates are for promotional use only, by customers, and cannot be used by client principals, employees or related parties.